Offered at $2,695,000
Sold for $2,100,000
Engine Company 44 is a two-story Mission Revival firehouse originally constructed around 1909 by the McSheehy Brothers. The property was sold by the Fire Department in 1959 to well known local artists and has been used as an art studio and private residence. The firehouse is extremely spacious and still retains much of its original detail and fixtures.